Green Juju is a small but rapidly growing pet wellness company based in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, WA. We make innovative, healthy nutrition products for dogs and cats. Our team is a group of passionate individuals who love making a difference in pets’ lives and have fun doing it!
We are looking for a unicorn to join our team in an Executive Support role. This role requires 30-40 hours per week, and the position is available immediately.
Email your resume to Kelley@greenjuju.com and tell us why you think you’re a perfect fit for the Executive Support role!
Looking for someone who:
- Lives in or near Ballard and will come into the office regularly to support a growing team, attend meetings, etc.
- Has a positive attitude and good energy
- Thrives in the beautiful chaos of a small business
- Works well independently
- Feels fulfilled from a job well done
- Loves dogs and has a passion for nutrition!
Daily Admin Role + Needs
- You will live in spreadsheets — woo hoo!
- Complete and manage state registrations
- Process and manage online orders
- Coordinate and manage business logistics
- Manage purchase order tracking
- Manage inventory at warehouses and report to executive team
- Generally support the owner and team in day-to-day admin tasks
- Light CRM system updating
- Light bookkeeping
- Be able to adapt and run with new projects on the fly!
What’ll Make You Successful
- You love living in the minutia — you’re detail-oriented and efficient
- You’re a Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets wiz — comfortable with numbers and formula shortcuts
- You can successfully create your own structure and schedule
- You’re proficient at time management and responsive to texts and email
- $25-40 hourly wage, depending on experience
- Paid sick time
- Discounted Green Juju products + many other high-quality brands
- Hybrid work with flexible weekday hours